Future events to anticipate:
Available while supplies and Holy Hog! last.
- Saturday, December 14 is Hometown Holiday
in Toledo. We're having a Christmas party and contest at 6 pm to highlight all the creativity in Toledo. It is Year One in a new annual tradition: bring in an ornament that will be added to our permanent Christmas tree decoration collection and hung each year in perpetuity - the wilder, the better! Most bizarre, creative, funny, outlandish tree ornament wins a $250 Pig Feathers gift card.
$50 gift card for second place. Ornament should be designed to last for many years and be able to be hung on a Christmas tree. You may start bringing the ornaments in beginning December 1. Judging will be at 8:30 pm on December 14. No purchase necessary, need not be present to win.
- January 16 is International Hot and Spicy Food Day
. Burn, baby, burn.
- Join us to celebrate Mardi Gras
this year on Fat Tuesday, March 4. We'll help you fill up on all that good stuff you'll have to do without for the next few weeks.
- We'll be partying in style on Monday, March 17 for St. Paddy's Day
this year. You won't want to miss it! A limited edition Twisted Snout St. Paddy's Day sticker
will be available at the party. Live music by James and Julz Kasner will start at 6:00 pm.
- We've been thinking for awhile that we needed to release a Dos Oinkes ale and Cinco de Mayo seems to be the appropriate time for that. It's also an appropriate time to release a limited edition Twisted Snout Oinko de Mayo sticker
. Live music will start at 6:00 pm.